Replace your new tab page with a daily to do list to focus on your most important tasks each day.
☆☆☆ As seen on TIME, Lifehacker, Lifehack, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb ☆☆☆
Dayboard is a to do list that focuses on just 5 items each day. Start your day by writing down the most important tasks you want to accomplish. Every time you open a new tab, you’ll be reminded of your priorities to help prevent you from visiting distracting sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Reddit) and stay focused on the task at hand.
It's no secret: not everything on our to do lists are worth doing. Spend a day doing busywork and you'll end your day feeling guilty and unproductive; but finish one important task and you'll be making progress. Dayboard helps you get the right stuff done with daily planning, positive habits and smart constraints.
✔ a minimal todo list
✔ focus mode that shows you one task at a time
✔ a history to show you your progress
✔ connect with team members to keep track of what everyone’s working on (via dayboard.co)
✔ keep your tasks in sync on different machines (via dayboard.co)
✔ the ability to archive tasks
✔ turn off your reminders when your work day is over
✔ secret: a feature that helps fight procrastination
Questions and suggestions?
• Get in touch via Twitter @dayboardco or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 24, 2015 - [v0.7.1]
• Added a little nudge for today's tasks when you have a blank state
June 10, 2015 - [v0.7.0]
• Added notification compatibility to the bottom of the task card when you are mentioned in a blocker.
Apr 22, 2015 - [v0.6.6]
• Fix an issue with text weight for non-English text.
Apr 15, 2015 - [v0.6.5]
• Fix a permissions issues were images for in-app messages weren't displaying properly.
Mar 8, 2015 - [v0.6.4]
• Another attempt to fix Chrome's storage issues.
Mar 4, 2015 - [v0.6.3]
• Fixed a bug with Google sync and storage limits.
• Pressing escape now lets you cancel your task input
Feb 15, 2015 - [v0.6.0]
• Users with accounts can now send and receive support messages straight from the new tab page!
• You can now add tasks by pressing the tab key
• We made some improvements to the way you edit tasks
• Added a tooltip to Focus mode if you don't have any tasks
Feb 5, 2015 - [v0.5.2]
• Fixed a bug where skipping tasks shows every item in Focus Mode
• Fixed a bug where you can't add tasks to tomorrow if there are 5 completed tasks today
• Fixed a bug where hovering over disabled tasks in tomorrow's list shows a cursor
• Fixed a bug where you can cross off a task from tomorrow's list
• Fixed a bug where you can accidentally load an unlimited number of tasks into focus mode and cause the browser to crash
• Fixed a typo in the bookmarks tooltip
Dec 1, 2014 - [v0.5.1]
• Fixed a bug that allowed you to use drag and drop while editing a task
Nov 30, 2014 - [v0.5.0]
• Added drag and drop to reorder your tasks
• Fixed a bug that allowed you to edit tasks from previous days
Oct 29, 2014 - [v0.4.0]
• Added the ability to allows users to plan ahead for tomorrow
• Fixed a bug scrolling bug in Focus Mode
• Fixed an issue that would sometimes make the extension "stuck" while loading a new tab
Oct 15, 2014 - [v0.3.3]
• Fixed a bug where loading a new page gets interrupted if you enter the URL too quickly
July 31, 2014 - [v0.3.1]
• Fixed a bug where the history graph doesn't show up for new users
• Fixed some UI issues on the History page
July 30, 2014 - [v0.3.0]
• dayboard.co users can now log in to the extension to sync their tasks with their team
July 16, 2014 - [v0.2.0]
• Bug fixes
• Updated screenshots
• History page now works: you can now see a full list of all the tasks you've completed, the number of tasks you've completed, and a chart that quickly shows your 14-day work history
June 4, 2014 - [v0.1.3]
• Bug fixes, new screenshots
May 29, 2014 - [v0.1.0]
• Initial release