Mask sensitive data in screenshots. Take full page screenshots and export to PNG/JPEG/WEBP using online screenshot editor
DataMask extension helps to blur images, scramble text and take website screenshots. DataMask opens screenshots in online editor by default where additional editing can be performed: draw, text blackout and reduce screenshot file size.
DataMask is great fit for personal, support and editorial use. DataMask can help to make screenshots for news articles, video reports, graphic assets and support tickets.
Free features: auto scramble all text and images on a website, take website viewport screenshot
Paid features: edit website text, irreversible blur (blur+), hide parts of a website, take HTML element screenshots and freely draw blur rectangles
You can try Pro features with a 7 day free trial by logging in with your Google account.
How to use
- Open a website
- Click on DataMask icon or use the keyboard shortcut. Windows: CTRL+M, MacOS: Command+M
Other useful features
- Hide action hides DataMask banner without exiting masking mode
- ESC keyboard shortcut is the same as Hide action
- CTRL+Z undoes last change
- Clear action returns website to initial state
- activeTab is used to analyse and edit current tab content to hide sensitive information
- storage is used to persist extension settings
- communication with cooperating websites is used to transfer screenshots to DataMask Editor web app (https://datamask.tech/editor/)
Follow DataMask updates and provide feedback