Hide private data before taking a screenshot
DataMask Pro helps to adjust website content and hide personal data before taking a screenshot. Advanced data masking techniques helps to ensure that personal or sensitive data is removed from screenshots of social media or software used at work.
DataMask is great fit for personal, support and editorial use. DataMask can help to prepare screenshots for news articles, video reports, graphic assets and support tickets.
How to use
- Open a website
- Click on DataMask icon or use a keyboard shortcut. Windows: CTRL+M, MacOS: Command+M
- Auto: masks all text and images automatically
- Manual: click on text and image elements to mask, blur or edit
- Draw: click and drag with mouse to draw blur rectangles
Other useful features
- Hide action hides DataMask banner without exiting masking mode
- ESC keyboard shortcut is the same as Hide action
- CTRL+Z undoes last rectangle in draw mode
- Clear action returns website to initial state