Hide private data and take screenshots
DataMask Pro helps to adjust content and hide personal data in website screenshots. Advanced data masking techniques helps to ensure that personal/sensitive data is removed.
DataMask is great fit for personal, support and editorial use. DataMask can help to make screenshots for news articles, video reports, graphic assets and support tickets.
Free features: auto scramble all text and images on a website, take website viewport screenshot
Paid features: edit website text, irreversible blur (blur+), hide parts of the website, take HTML element screenshot and freely draw blur rectangles
You can try Pro features with 7 day free trial by signing in with your Google account.
How to use
- Open a website
- Click on DataMask icon or use the keyboard shortcut. Windows: CTRL+M, MacOS: Command+M
Other useful features
- Hide action hides DataMask banner without exiting masking mode
- ESC keyboard shortcut is the same as Hide action
- CTRL+Z undoes last change
- Clear action returns website to initial state