Extract web data at scale without coding.
DataGrab allows you to extract data from web pages via a point-and-click interface, supporting a variety of use cases such as lead generation, price monitoring, data aggregation, real estate listings, and more. It is primarily designed for non-coders, but it still offers the flexibility for developers to tweak the generated CSS selectors.
You can set up your scrapers using this extension, then in our cloud platform at scale.
Our cloud service offers monthly subscriptions for users with recurring data needs as well as the option to purchase credits in bulks (for occasional data needs). Bulk credits never expire.
* Visual scraper setup
* Pagination (by following the links to next pages)
* Linking detail pages to their listing pages
* Dynamic sites (ones that employ techniques such as infinite scroll, "load more" button, etc.)
* Proxies (avoid getting blocked while scraping multiple pages in parallel)
* Exporting data in CSV or JSON format
* Data retention for 7 days