Extract web data at scale without coding.
DataGrab allows you to extract data from web pages via a point-and-click interface, supporting a variety of use cases such as lead generation, price monitoring, data aggregation, real estate listings, and more. It was primarily designed for non-coders, but it still offers the flexibility for developers to tweak the generated CSS selectors.
You can set up your scrapers using this extension, then run them either locally in your browser (recommended for simpler projects), or upload it to our cloud platform and run it from there (recommended for more complex projects with higher data needs).
Our cloud service has a usage-based monthly subscription starting from $20. It is intended for scraping at scale, allowing you to run up to 10 scrapers in parallel, scheduling them to run automatically, as well as retaining your data for 7 days. We offer a free trial of 2000 page requests and 14 days to use them up.
* Visual scraper setup
* Pagination (by following the links to next pages)
* Dynamic sites (ones that employ techniques such as infinite scroll, "load more" button, etc.)
* Linking detail pages to their listing pages
* Scheduling (run your scrapers automatically every hour, day, week or month)
* Exporting data in CSV or JSON format
* Automatic data delivery via email
* Data retention for 7 days