A Google Chrome extension to hide text like SCP format.
Replace sentences or words with "███" or "[DATA EXPUNGED]" that contain pre-registered keywords. This extension will help you hide text you don't want to see.
- Mute HTML tags that contain words you don't want to see.
- See the original sentence by clicking the masked area.
- Specify target HTML tags to mute.
- Specify target sites to mute.
- Exporting and importing options.
- Set the selected text to be muted.
- Set the current site to mute.
## Release notes
- Now able to toggle enable/disable on the page you are looking at.
- The options' changes are reflected immediately.
- Validations are added to the options page.
- Dynamically rendered content is censored now.