Dashlane makes the internet easier. Save all your passwords, fill forms fast, and keep your data accessible and safe.
There’s a reason 20,000+ businesses and 15+ million people worldwide trust Dashlane as the top password manager app. Our extension integrates seamlessly into your online routines by following along to save and fill in your passwords and personal information as you browse. And our web app gives you the full power of Dashlane, equipping you with the security and productivity tools you need, from secure password sharing to breach monitoring.
Log in to all your accounts, on all your devices
- Store an unlimited number of passwords in your Vault
- Access your passwords and usernames wherever and whenever you need them
- Autofill the right username and password on all your accounts
- Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
Create strong passwords and save new logins as you browse
- Automatically save passwords, usernames, and personal info as you browse
- Create strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts with a built-in Password Generator
- Easily update and replace passwords whenever you reset them
Autofill payments and personal info
- Autofill your personal info, like name, address, email, and phone number
- Fill addresses, checkout fields, and other important forms with a click
- Keep important personal data, like IDs and social security numbers, at your fingertips
- Securely store payments such as credit card numbers and bank account info
Get alerts of compromised credentials and update them with a click
- Sign up for Dark Web Monitoring and receive personalised breach alerts
- Update compromised passwords and reset reused passwords with Dashlane’s one-click Password Changer
- Check on your Password Health Score to see if any of your passwords are weak, reused, or compromised
Purpose-built for privacy
- Dashlane protects your passwords with the industry's strongest patented encryption methods
- We believe you should control your data. That’s why we designed Dashlane’s zero-knowledge security architecture, so that we can't see the information you store in it—and we never sell it.