SoundCloud Dark Theme
All the code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/iamdiogo/DarkCloud
This extension is open-source, so feel free to use or edit it if you want.
With this extension, you'll get a darker themed SoundCloud for those who prefer it, either because it looks cooler or it goes easier on your eyes!
Feel more than free to contribute to it on GitHub, for bug corrections or even new ideas.
Let me know if you found a bug!
Thanks to MyNameIsJulian:
- Added better color integration with footer soundcloud logo
- Fixed blur of "view all" box in library
- Made font on small buttons a bit thicker
- Added dark theme for pop-up hints and tips to new users
Thanks to Franckevicius:
- Fixed white highlight when hovering over playlist expansion in stream
- Fixed upload limit panel in stream
- Fixed interaction area on old album layout (thanks to Franckevicius)
- Fixed white "Remove from Next Up"
- Minor bug fixes: bottom soundcloud logo, notification alert border, text in dashbox (thanks to MyNameIsJulian).
- Fixed gradient on long user descriptions (thanks to balbinus).
- Compact tracklists and comment pop ups are a little brighter for readability (thanks to MyNameIsJulian).
- Fixed UI components for adding and editing songs.
- Fixed white components on playlist pages.
- Fixed some general broken UI components.
- Fixed messages page that was still white.
- Fixed a bug where a panel was invisible.
- Seriously optimized the extension.
- Fixed the upload page, that was still white.
- Fixed some minor bugs in some pages that were still white.
- Released the extension. Hurray!