Turn on dark theme on new tab. Enable night mode on browser home page.
Activate the dark theme on the new tab in Google Chrome with a single click. With the night mode for your home page, you'll help your eyes and make your browser more beautiful!
Apart from the dark theme, our new tab page has a number of wonderful features:
- Set dark background photos for your browser's home page.
- Turn on automatic rotation of background photos
- Enjoy beautiful and stylish minimalistic design with easy to use visual bookmarks (= speed dials) for one click access to your favorite websites
- Customize the look of visual bookmarks and choose beautiful covers for them
- Create folders for visual bookmarks to keep them organized
This night mode extension is completely free with no in-app purchases.
During the installation process, the browser will ask you for permissions. We use the smallest set of permissions possible to give you the full functionality of the plugin.
- to get titles of websites automatically when they are added to visual bookmarks.
- tabs - to create service tabs when adding a new website to speed dial from the context menu
- history - to browse recently visited websites in the new tab
- chrome://favicon/ - to change the favicon of the new tab
- storage & unlimitedStorage - to store your settings and wallpapers
- contextMenus - to add new visual bookmarks to the home page of any website via the context menu
This extension is independent and not associated with other popular new tab or speed dial extensions in the Chrome Web Store such as Infinity New Tab, Momentum, CaretTab, FVD Speed Dial or others.