Dark Mode a classic dark theme for every website. Switch website to dark reader and for night and daily browsing.
Dark Mode - Dark Reader for Chrome will put dark theme on all websites, suitable for those work at night and dark reader for online news or book reading.
Apply all websites in browser into dark mode and exclude any domain from black theme for better experience. It's possible to create your own custom theme with any color you like.
What will you get from Dark Mode extension:
- Turn on/off the dark mode manually - Click on the extension icon to turn on/off.
- Exclude/Include a site from the dark mode - Choose "Dark Mode" > "Disable/Enable for this site"
- Customize colors for websites - Change all colors you want.
- Automatic schedule - Enable "Auto ON/OFF" in the section.
No more needs to open settings one by one for different websites - just one app brings black theme across the whole net.
Option page is now available! Useful features:
- Site exclusion. Enter a correct web address to exclude the page from black theme applying.
- Page exclusion. Optionally add domains that you don't want to apply into black theme.
- Theme changer. Create your own custom theme! Save it, rename and apply at any time.
Activate Night Shift mode to invert the usual light from the screen to a warmer tone, thus, preventing your eyes from harm. You can turn the tool on and off in a single click when you need it.
Night Shift and Dark Reader extension automatically shifts the colors of your browser content to warmer end of the color spectrum after dark.
This eye-care extension enables night mode by creating dark themes for websites on the fly. Dark Reader inverts bright colors, making them high contrast and easy to read at night. Extension will put dark theme on all websites, suitable for those work at night and dark reader for online news or book reading.
Feel free to ask any questions and leave comments for extension. Your feedback is very important for us!