World of Warcraft Wallpapers and Backgrounds. World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria etc.
Here is a great extension with Best wallpapers of World of Warcraft. Epic World of Warcraft Wallpapers HD extension contains high quality images of the World of Warcraft for all who love the game.
Decorate you Chrome background with high quality photos provided by Epic World of Warcraft Wallpapers HD. We will update this great extension with new images frequently.
HOW TO USE:
- Install Epic World of Warcraft Wallpapers HD extension by clicking on Add to Chrome button and it will be automatically added. Start customizing your browser with WOW Wallpapers according to your needs!
- On the left side there is the settings button where you can separately customize all options by adding or removing them from your browser. Epic World of Warcraft Wallpapers HD extension gives you the opportunity to have a blank page with only the HD wallpapers, best wallpapers and backgrounds, or with all these amazing gadgets.
- On the toolbar we have created a unique option which shows a classic plus sign which signifies opening a new tab. It does not distract and is almost unnoticeable. HD Wallpapers, cool wallpapers and best wallpapers and backgrounds will be visible with every new tab!
- Local time option
This extension provides you with a local time option wherever you are and it changes as you change your city or country.
- Local weather option
Epic World of Warcraft Wallpapers HD extension is accurate, so your weather will match with your current destination.
Bookmark your favorite websites, stores or whatever with the bookmark option provided by Epic World of Warcraft Wallpapers HD extension. You can also quickly access to recently seen websites with one click
This extension covers: wallpapers, backgrounds, fanart, wallpaper apps, cool wallpapers, vector wallpapers, World of Warcraft backgrounds and photos and more.
HOW TO UNINSTALL:
How to remove our extension Epic World of Warcraft Wallpapers HD from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to “Settings”.
3) In the menu that appears click on “Extensions”.
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension (in this case Epic World of Warcraft Wallpapers HD) should be removed from your Chrome browser.
This app is made by World of Warcraft fans and the content is not affiliated with, sponsored or approved by any company. If there should be a problem or if we are in breach of copyright, please let us know and we will resolve the issue.
You can download World of Warcraft extension from our website for free: