Instantly start & join video calls with this Google Calendar integration. 100% free on your computer.
Update: As of Chrome Version 72 this extension is no longer required for screen sharing. Get the extension to create video call links in Google Calendar events.
It’s easy to add free, unique video call links to any meeting, with the Daily.co Google Calendar Extension.
Each video call link comes with:
- No download browser calls
- No login and no account needed for you or guests
- Support for 50 people
- Mobile support
- Dual screen sharing
- In-call text chat, and more
1. Just install the extension.
2. When you create events, you'll see a green button: Add Instant Daily Video Call
3. A free, unique video call link is added to your meeting invite for your guest to click. Just click to join!
See our help page, https://help.daily.co/en/articles/667072-add-meeting-links-to-google-calendar-invites, or contact us, https://www.daily.co/contact-us — we're glad to help!
More about us:
- Daily.co is the complete 1-click, no download browser call provider: https://daily.co
- Learn about our dedicated TV hardware for always-on portals: https://daily.co/always-on
- You can use our Daily.co API to add instant video chat in your own website or product: https://daily.co/api