Cyclonis Password Manager browser extension
Organize and manage all your passwords. Store them in your vault, which is encrypted with a recognized encryption standard – AES-256. Don't wait. Get started today! Enjoy the peace of mind of never worrying about remembering your many passwords.
IMPORTANT: This extension will only work if you have the Cyclonis Password Manager desktop application already installed on your computer. You may download the desktop application at www.cyclonis.com.
Using just a single password for multiple online accounts? Is keeping track of your many passwords an impossible task? With Cyclonis Password Manager, you can manage, organize and control all your passwords in one central place. Cyclonis Password Manager stores your data in a personal vault, that is encrypted with AES-256 bit, an encryption algorithm used by governments, financial institutions, and in military applications.
Cyclonis Password Manager encrypts your vault using your master password. Your master password is for your eyes only – your data cannot even be accessed by Cyclonis staff or servers as we never transmit or store your master password.
Signing up to a new social media website? This means that you should create a new and unique password. Let Cyclonis Password Manager take care of this tedious process for you. Using Cyclonis Password Manager’s password generator, you can create complex passwords that are designed to help avert the most popular password-cracking methods. Of course, no password, no matter how complex, can be 100% guaranteed against being compromised. Best of all, you can save your new social media account’s login details to your Cyclonis Password Manager vault, accessible directly from your web browser. The next time you visit that social media website, Cyclonis Password Manager’s browser extension can auto-fill your username and password, and even log you in automatically.
There's no point in having your data consolidated if you can't easily access it. This is where the Cyclonis Password Manager browser extension comes in. It automatically connects to the Cyclonis Password Manager desktop application and enters your login details for you for each website that you have stored in your vault, saving you time and the frustration of having to manually type your login details. Just navigate to the website and let Cyclonis Password Manager’s browser extension automatically fill in the username and password fields. It can even be configured to log you in automatically by activating the “Sign in” button. There’s no typing, no copying, and no pasting.
Cyclonis Password Manager doesn’t just store usernames and passwords. You can also store and manage your payment and personal profile information in the Cyclonis Password Manager encrypted vault. You'll be able to use Cyclonis Password Manager’s convenient auto-fill features to move through checkout pages and registration forms more quickly.
Cyclonis Password Manager stores your data in your personal encrypted vault. Your vault is encrypted with AES-256 bit encryption, as used by military & government organizations worldwide. Only your master password can unlock your vault. Significantly, your Cyclonis Password Manager master password is never even transmitted to Cyclonis staff or servers. As a result, we have no access to your decrypted data, and we have no way to reset or recover your master password. If you forget your master password, Cyclonis Password Manager cannot decrypt your data and cannot restore access to your passwords or any other data stored in your vault. Make sure you don't lose or forget your master password.
- View, add, edit, delete, and manage your passwords from a searchable vault.
- Use your passwords in multiple browsers on multiple devices.
- Search your vault and navigate to your favorite websites with just a few clicks.
- Log in to your favorite websites automatically.
- Option to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for your Cyclonis Password Manager account.
- The Cyclonis Password Manager Password Generator helps you create complex passwords and update your website accounts.
- The Cyclonis Password Manager Password Analyzer checks the complexity and strength of your website account passwords.
- Integrates with your browser to enable you to store your usernames and passwords to your Cyclonis Password Manager vault with a few clicks.
- Automatically fill in long registration forms and checkout pages with the profile data that you have stored in your vault.
- Import your website account usernames and passwords from other password managers.
- View and edit your website accounts, Private Notes, personal profiles, ID documents, credit card details, bank account information and other sensitive data.
Download Cyclonis Password Manager for Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Opera at www.cyclonis.com.