I love bunnies & rabbits, they are cute! Install my Bunny Rabbit Themes to get HD wallpapers of bunnies & rabbits in every new tab.
For those who love rabbits, like me, I've created this Bunny Rabbit New Tab extension. Install my Bunny Rabbit Themes to get different HD wallpapers of cutest bunnies everytime you open a newtab. The themes offer gorgeous photos of rabbits, bunnies, hares... Have fun :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available cute bunnies & rabbits wallpapers. Shuffle all pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle favorite rabbit themes only. Updated HD wallpapers of all bunny species are coming soon, such as Amami rabbit/Ryūkyū rabbit, Bushman rabbit, Sumatran striped rabbit, Annamite striped rabbit, Volcano rabbit, Pygmy rabbit, Forest rabbit, Dice's cottontail, Brush rabbit, San Jose brush rabbit, Swamp rabbit, Marsh rabbit, Eastern cottontail, New England cottontail, Mountain cottontail, Desert cottontail, Omilteme cottontail, Mexican cottontail, Tres Marias rabbit, European rabbit, Central African Rabbit...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
- Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
- Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world. There are eight different genera in the family classified as rabbits, including the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), cottontail rabbits (genus Sylvilagus; 13 species), and the Amami rabbit (Pentalagus furnessi, an endangered species on Amami Ōshima, Japan). There are many other species of rabbit, and these, along with pikas and hares, make up the order Lagomorpha. The male is called a buck and the female is a doe; a young rabbit is a kitten or kit.
- The only rabbit to be widely domesticated is the European rabbit, which has been extensively bred for food and later as a pet. It was first widely kept in ancient Rome and has been refined into a wide variety of breeds during and since the Middle Ages. Domesticated rabbits have mostly been bred to be much larger than wild rabbits, though selective breeding has produced a range of sizes from dwarf to giant, which are kept as pets and food animals across the world. They have as much colour variation among themselves as other livestock and pet animals. Their fur is prized for its softness; today, Angora rabbits are raised for their long, soft fur, which is often spun into yarn. Other breeds are raised for the fur industry, particularly the Rex, which has a smooth, velvet-like coat and comes in a wide variety of colors and sizes.
- In culture and literature: Rabbits are often used as a symbol of fertility or rebirth, and have long been associated with spring and Easter as the Easter Bunny. The species' role as a prey animal also lends itself as a symbol of innocence, another Easter connotation. They appear in folklore and modern children's stories, often but not invariably as sympathetic characters. Additionally, rabbits are often used as symbols of playful sexuality, which also relates to the human perception of innocence, as well as its reputation as a prolific breeder.