Filter any element on any web site with any condition with XPath and RegExp
CustomBlocker allows you create filters freely. For example, you can....
* Block tweets with specific hashtags, URL or keywords on Twitter
* Hide tweets posted by specific apps on Twitter
* Block comments which contain unpleasant or offensive words or tags on Facebook
* Remove results on specific domains from Google search results
* Make ads invisible even if they are displayed in styles of "normal" posts
Filters consist of keywords, URLs (wildcards and regular expressions are available) and CSS selectors or XPaths to specify elements to block, so you can create custom filters for all of your favorite websites.
CustomBlocker doesn't require special knowledge of CSS of XPath. It automatically analyzes structures of websites and suggest suitable selectors!
You can create rules instantly by right-clicking elements on websites.