2. Clicking on the toolbar icon allows you to disable or enable the addon.
3. Each code item has several options to adjust (see options page for details).
4. You can add several code items and active or inactive them separately.
5. An example of how to add a code is available in the add-on's options page.
6. Before adding the code (JS or CSS) please make sure you have validated the code.
7. Online JS or CSS links (i.e. jQuery or bootstrap) can also be added to any page. See add-on's options page for details.
Note: to report bugs, or request a feature, please visit the add-on's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-style-script.html) and fill the bug report form.