Customize the tab icon for certain sites or pages.
Do you use a pesky site with a missing or annoying icon?
Custom Icon allows you to replace the icon (or "favicon") for any page you visit.
• Create any number of custom icon replacement rules
• Use Regular Expressions for full control over which URLs are customized
• Get help right on the extension's Options page
• Use custom icons on the Internet or your computer
• View the open-source code at https://github.com/BHSPitMonkey/Custom-Icon-for-Chromium
¹ Install the extension using the button above
² Go to the Extensions page in Chrome (Menu > Tools > Extensions)
³ Under "Custom Icon", click the "Options" link
⁴ Follow the instructions on the page