Flag articles, videos, and webpages you've curated before in one-click.
Have you ever accidentally shared the same content with your audience twice?
Curation Organizer is a magic button to mark webpages you've curated before in one-click and receive a simple reminder when you come across the same page again. Flag pages you've shared on Facebook and Twitter, mark videos you've watched on Youtube and tag blog posts you've already used for research.
- Flag webpages in one-click
- Automatic notification when you visit a page you've flagged already
- Organize your curated content by categories
- Undo previous pages you've flagged
KEEP TRACK OF:
- Articles you've posted on your social media profiles already.
- Youtube videos you've seen.
- Quora questions you've used for blog post research.
- Facebook profiles from audiences that interact with you.
- Wordpress blog posts you've read.
- And many more!