You can browse smartphone websites. Configuration is saved to HTML5 filesystem.
In this way you can browse smartphone websites.
Configuration is saved to HTML5 filesystem.
* Optimized Makefile.
* Eliminated fillText workaround (ExGame bug).
* Fixed __lookupGetter__ handling.
* Optimized Background page.
* Added a new option to disable generating touch events.
* Introduced new cTouch external daemon, which works as Chrome application.
184.108.40.20613 Introduced config_version mechanism.
220.127.116.1114 Introduced config migration.
18.104.22.16815 Fixed handling of iframe generated by document.createElement().
22.214.171.12420 window.outer* should be used as window.screen.*
126.96.36.199115 External Daemon Chrome is supported officially and uploaded to webstore.
188.8.131.52115 Fix regression in filesystem version.
184.108.40.206129 Added downloading ctouch_ualist.json.
220.127.116.11208 Added "install createTouch?" option. Disabling it will fix gree::1.
18.104.22.168301 Workaround for patching iframe (3rd try).
22.214.171.124304 Integrated sgfaker (activated only on sgviewer.com).
126.96.36.199305 Fixed document.appendChild() handling.
188.8.131.52425 Fixed the issue opening "Plugins Page".
* cTouch r3: iframe hijacking patch isn't applied on Safari or Chrome>=28.
* Still alright on Chromium X2, since it is based on version 28.
* Fixed build system to generate PKCS8 pem.
184.108.40.206805 Modified window.ontouchstart handling. Chromium X2 can play gree::1 at least.
220.127.116.11115 Updated UA list. Final release on GoogleCode.
* Modified window.ontouchmove/window.ontouchend handling (fix ameba::kamefarm etc).
* This change might have some issues with some games. Tell me if you find some.