Build layer styles in the browser
What is CSS-Shack?
CSS-Shack allows you to create Layers Styles (just like you would in any other image editing software), and export them into a single CSS file, or copy them to the clipboard.
Optimal Chrome version: Stable (26)
Where can I use it?
You can create website designs, mockups or just simple button. CSS-Shack is the right tool for the job.
- Fully CSS3 compatible
- Images support
- 11 filters
- Works offline
Filter (-webkit-filter) Brightness >> on Chrome 25 and lower value 0 is the default, on Chrome 26 and above the default value is 1, this can cause the layer to be black or white, setting to the default value will fix this issue.
- Fixed Chrome 33 Issue.
- Added name as selector feature ("*" icon). If it is on the name will be used as the selector for the layer, without transformations.
- Added line-height and text-transform to Text Filter
- Fixed an issue when dragging and snapping
- Increased the max height and width of a layer.
- Fixed CSS for background filter
- Fixed a bug related to Chrome 26 and filters
- Fixed a bug with colors not containing "#"
- Fixed a bug that prevented export.
- Fixed a bug that prevented startup (<= Chrome 24)
- Added bounding rectangle around selected layer
- Added CSS3 lifters (blur,sepia,etc...)
- Removed publishing feature
- Fixed a bug with IE gradient colors
- New design
- Re-factored code
- Fixed a bug with layer order
- Fixed issues with History
- Added publish feature: Now you can
publish what you create with a single
- Added a code panel where the selected
layers css is displayed.
Clicking on the copy icon in the top
right corner of the panel will copy
the css to the clipboard.
- Added shortcut (TAB) for hiding /
showing all panels.
- Added help / feedback links and icons
to the toolbar.
- Various fixes / improvements.
- First release