Generate CSS Selectors from the Chrome Devtools Elements Panel
Easy to use Devtools sidebar that aids in finding unique CSS selectors.
- Unique CSS selectors are continuously generated as the selection is changed in the Devtools Elements panel
- Highly configurable. Settings can easily be changed interactively and results can be seen immediately.
- Enable/Disable usage of IDs, Class names, and Tag names for selector generation
- Filter out specific values of IDs, Class names, and Tag names
- Use custom attribute names and attribute name/value pairs
- Various settings to control robustness and optimization of selectors