This plugin will remember all css/js code you injected in every website and auto-inject them when web page is loaded
And it will remember the code you injected for different websites.
Finally, these code will be auto-injected next time you open the website.
The code pieces are grouped by host.
The source code is hosted in github: https://github.com/comcaptain/chrome_plugins. You can submit bugs there.
1. fix ace editor redraw bug
2. now js will only be executed when page is loaded
3. add external css resource tab:
urls are seperated by line
you can use alias for url, now there's only one alias(bootstrap -> https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.4/css/bootstrap.min.css). Contact me if you have other need for alias(firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. now js will be executed before the page is fully rendered to avoid FOUC
5. now you can inject jquery code in pages without jquery(jquery-2.1.4)
version 1.0.6 update log:
1. guarantee injected css/js appear after original page's css/js references in head tag
2. fix updateCss execution timeline
3. fix bug: do not update css after css text is cleared