This extension alarms the user when he's interacting with the phishing sites.
CS.Money Antiscam keeps user aware about any scam sites visited and about suspicious activity on user’s account.
Open Source: https://gitlab.com/csmoney/antiscam
- In case a site visisted by user is blacklisted, then the main content on the site will be blocked, and user will be promted with a suggestion to follow on the main site.
- Extension checks if the API-key on the user’s account is generated, which is the reason for 90% of the scams.
- In case an API-key is detected, user will be promted with a warning, suggesting to take actions to avoid scam
- A user can report any suspicious sites he want
- Extension constantly checks if the site that user is visiting is involved in some kind of scams
- Every extension functionality are customizable and can be partly disabled
All information about the extension can be found on our official Discord Community server - https://discord.gg/vmUuupq
- minor fixes
- new permissions