Do you want to quickly check if a Steam/Reddit user have an account on CSGOTraders.net? Use this official extension :)
The CSGOTraders.net Chrome Extension. Allows you to see CSGOTraders.net user's information on your browser.
- Click CSGOTraders.net extension button to show a popup with the site's recent news.
- Show a CSGOTraders.net icon next to Reddit's /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade user's flair if that user has a profile on the website.
- Hover that icon to show the CSGOTraders.net user's nickname, avatar and trading information.
- Also shows an icon and link on Steam Profile page if the person has an account on CSGOTraders.net
- Shows the icon and popup as well on Steam profile friends page by the name of every friend that has an account on CSGOTraders.net.
- Export your User Blacklist from CSGOLounge
- Fixed bugs that were stopping the steam profile link to work properly
- Added new account status position to the profile popup
- Fixed the network problems that was causing the extension to not work properly
- Added a trade counter when looking at user profile
- Added a Button on CSGOLounge that let's you export your User Blacklist
- Added icon and popup on the Steam Profile page of people that have an account on csgotraders.net.
- Added icon and popup on the Steam Friends page for every friend that has an account on csgotraders.net.
0.0.1 - Extension launched.