Easily build and share playlists on Crunchyroll!
This is a much improved version of the first version of Crunchy Queue I created a couple years ago. I've also added a checkbox on the "shows" page so that you can hide/show series that are already in your queue making it so you only see series that are new for you.
If you used the first version of Crunchy Queue, the output is in a different format. At the bottom of the Help page in Crunchy Queue 2 there is an area to convert it to the new format.
- You can now share and load playlists from online or a short line of text that can be saved offline.
- Most of the app has been translated for Crunchyroll users in different locales.
- Selecting a Region will set your Region on Crunchyroll.com and will only show Crunchyroll content allowed in that region.
- When you load shows it will now include a rating and contain more details about the show like genres, videos available, ratings, and more.
- From the Crunchy Queue icon in the top right you can now disable and enable only features you are using, there is also a fairly detailed help page with images.