Crowd Mics powers audience interaction for live events. This app turns the audience’s phones into communication devices. This…
Crowd Mics powers audience interaction for live events. This app turns the audience’s phones into communication devices. This version of the app allows the audience to participate with text commenting and live polling. The full version of Crowd Mics turns the phones into wireless microphones. This is available on select devices.
- Text commenting: Crowd Members can send a 160-character text message seen only by the Presenter. Text commenting is easily enabled and disabled.
- Polling: Presenters can get a pulse on the crowd with a very simple polling feature. Presenters send a poll to the crowd and see the results in real-time.
- Always free for Crowd Members
- Help section with video guides
- Crowd Mics uses Wi-Fi, not the internet connection, so internet connection speed isn’t an issue.
- No data is used to participate with Crowd Mics.
- Presenters minimize “rogue” commenters by choosing a three-digit passcode for each event. Only those in the room get the passcode.
- Presenters and moderators have ultimate control
- Presenters can use a bluetooth receiver to allow Crowd Mics control while roaming around the room.
Where is the Mic?
- We are enabling the microphone on select devices and will continue to add devices as we confirm their performance.
Notes on using Crowd Mics:
- Both the Presenter and crowd members must be connected to the same wireless network.
- The Presenter’s device should have Do Not Disturb enabled while using Crowd Mics.
- Crowd Mics performs best on devices running Android 4.0 and newer.
Learn more: www.crowdmics.com