Customize your Chromebook's wallpaper with any image you find online, in your Google Photos library, or your file browser.
The Premier Wallpaper Manager for Chrome OS!
🌟 WHAT'S NEW
- Version 2.7.5 makes Live Wallpapers possible for the first time on Chrome OS!
- All CrosPaper users can create animated wallpapers using HD videos!
- CrosPaper Pro members can use Full HD and even 4k videos as stunning backdrops!
- Want us to add specific sources and features? Go to our website or click the link on the options page to input suggestions.
🖱 RIGHT-CLICK TO PICK!
- Make a wallpaper from any image you find online! It's as easy as right-clicking and picking a layout.
- Unlike the standard Chrome Wallpaper app, CrosPaper can resize any image to fit your screen. Want to use a portrait mode image but don't want to crop the height? Now you can using our built-in image adjuster! Just select "Fit to Screen" from the context menu.
- With Notification support turned on, you can even reset the layout of your wallpaper from the system tray.
☑ SAVE FOR LATER!
- Any picture you select from online can be saved to local storage.
- CrosPaper Pro members can even upload directly to Google Photos from the Pop-up menu!
- Use the Share button to send your friends a link to your wallpapers!
📸 USE YOUR OWN IMAGES AS WALLPAPERS
- Use the pop-up window to add wallpapers from images in your Chromebook's local storage.
- As a CrosPaper Pro member, you can even pick images from your Google Photos library as wallpapers.
📽️ LIVE WALLPAPERS
- Create live wallpapers up to 10 seconds long using your own videos!
- Watch your video play on your desktop every 5 minutes in HD!
- CrosPaper Pro members can save Live Wallpapers for later on Google Photos!
- Pro members can even adjust any video to fit their screen!
🎞 WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW
- CrosPaper uses a variety of sources across the web to supply you with pictures for cycling wallpapers. Choose from a collection of random sources or get pictures from Unsplash!
- CrosPaper Pro members can choose from specific categories to get over 300,000 themed images!
🦾 CROSPAPER PRO
For $1 a month or $10 a year, get access to pro features.
- Google Photos access! In the spirit of Chrome OS, you can now craft an album of images then use that as your Wallpaper Slideshow. Once you sign into your Google Photos account, you can use your library of images as wallpapers!
- Enhance the Live Wallpaper experience with longer clips, the ability to save all your Live Wallpapers on Google Photos, and support for up to 4k resolution videos!*
- Live Wallpaper options are expanded for more customization. Want to loop your video for a cool effect? Now you can! Want the video to play in 1 minute intervals? No problem! With CrosPaper Pro, you can take control of your desktop customization.
- Upload images directly to Google Photos from the Chrome Context Menu!
- Additional sources for wallpaper slideshows, including beautiful satellite images!
- Pick specific categories you want to show up on your Wallpaper Slideshow! Categories include: Nature, Animals, Sci-fi, Architecture, Sports, and much more!
- Want to customize your categories even further? Subscribe to custom sub-reddits to theme your wallpapers to your liking.
- With CrosPaper Pro, any picture you set from the web, wallpaper slideshow, or Google Photos can be adjusted to fit your screen ratio!
- More features coming soon!
🔒 STAY PRIVATE & SECURE
- We use the latest, most secure extension technologies from Google to accomplish what we do. Manifest Version 3 is designed to keep you safe from harmful extensions and we embrace it wholeheartedly.
- CrosPaper Pro payments are handled by Stripe. This system is used and trusted by Google, Amazon, Zoom, and others.
- CrosPaper Pro sign-ups are handled through ExtensionPay. This library is open-source, allowing you to read and verify every line of code contained within it.
- Everyone should feel safe while browsing the internet. To make that possible, Chrome's new Enhanced Protection mode is constantly checking potentially dangerous websites, downloads, and extensions. CrosPaper is declared safe by Google's Enhanced Protection standards and we'll continue to target this level of security with every update.
- Any image stored on Google Photos depletes your Google Drive Storage allotment.
- The Wallpaper slideshow and all CrosPaper Pro features require internet connection.
- We developed CrosPaper for Chrome OS and it will not work on Windows, Mac OS, or Linux.
* For most devices running CrosPaper Pro Live Wallpaper, 1080p is recommended due to hardware limitations. CrosExperts is not liable for any hardware issues you may encounter.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, visit our website.