Customize your Chromebook's wallpaper with any image you find online, in your Google Photos library, or your file browser.
🌟 WHAT'S NEW
- Version 188.8.131.52 squashes some nasty bugs!
- Playlist setter will now behave properly when a dark/light mode playlist is left unselected.
- Sources worker is fixed and grabs new wallpapers after deleting old ones.
The Premier Wallpaper Manager for Chrome OS!
🖱 RIGHT-CLICK TO PICK!
- Make a wallpaper from any image you find online! It's as easy as right-clicking and picking a layout.
- Unlike the standard Chrome Wallpaper app, CrosPaper can resize any image to fit your screen using our built-in image adjuster!
- Grab a video from supported websites and edit it to serve as a Live Wallpaper!
- With Notifications turned on, you can even reset the layout of your wallpaper from the system tray.
☑ SAVE FOR LATER!
- Any picture you select from online can be saved to local storage.
- CrosPaper Pro members can even upload directly to Google Photos from the Pop-up menu!
- Use the Share button to send your friends a link to your wallpapers
- Keep track of your old wallpapers using the History feature. Up to 20 entries for free members and 100 for Pro!
- Save CrosPaper Live Wallpapers for future use, or share them with your friends!
📸 USE YOUR OWN IMAGES AS WALLPAPERS
- Use the pop-up window to add wallpapers from images in your Chromebook's local storage.
- As a CrosPaper Pro member, you can even pick images from your Google Photos library as wallpapers.
- Pick a solid color to serve as a neutral backdrop!
📽️ LIVE WALLPAPERS
- Create live wallpapers up to 10 seconds long using your own videos!
- Watch your video play on your desktop every 5 minutes in HD!
- CrosPaper Pro members can create videos up to 1 minute long and upload them to Google Photos!
- Pro members can adjust any video to fit their screen!
🎞 WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW & PLAYLISTS
- CrosPaper uses a variety of sources across the web to supply you with pictures for cycling wallpapers. Choose from a collection of random sources or get pictures from Unsplash!
- CrosPaper Pro members can choose from specific categories to get over 300,000 themed images or enjoy over 3,000,000 images from Unsplash!
- As a Pro member, create local and web-based Playlists, which can change based on your media preferences. Want to have a special playlist for late-night dark mode surfing? Now you can!
🦾 CROSPAPER PRO
For $1 a month or $9.99 a year, get access to pro features.
- Use your Google Photos library of images as wallpapers!
- Enhance the Live Wallpaper experience with longer clips, backup to Google Photos, and support for up to 4k resolution videos!*
- Live Wallpaper options are expanded for more customization. Enjoy loops and shorter intervals!
- Increase Wallpaper History slots from 20 to 100!
- Upload images directly to Google Photos from the Chrome Context Menu!
- Access the Playlist mode and additional sources for Slideshows—including beautiful satellite images!
- Pick specific categories you want to show up on your Wallpaper Slideshow! Categories include: Nature, Animals, Sci-fi, Architecture, Sports, and much more!
- Subscribe to custom sub-reddits and Unsplash queries to further theme your wallpapers!
- Change the letter-boxing color to match your image or brighten your screen!
- With CrosPaper Pro, any picture you set from the web, wallpaper slideshow, or Google Photos can be adjusted to fit your screen ratio!
- More features are always on the way!
🔒 STAY PRIVATE & SECURE
- We use the latest, most secure extension technologies from Google to accomplish what we do. Manifest Version 3 is designed to keep you safe from harmful extensions and we embrace it wholeheartedly.
- CrosPaper Pro payments are handled by Stripe. This system is used and trusted by Google, Amazon, Zoom, and others.
- CrosPaper Pro sign-ups are handled through ExtensionPay. This library is open-source, allowing you to read and verify every line of code contained within it.
- Everyone should feel safe while browsing the internet. To make that possible, Chrome's new Enhanced Protection mode is constantly checking potentially dangerous websites, downloads, and extensions. CrosPaper is declared safe by Google's Enhanced Protection standards and we'll continue to target this level of security with every update.
- Any image stored on Google Photos depletes your Google Drive Storage allotment.
- The Wallpaper slideshow and all CrosPaper Pro features require internet connection.
- We developed CrosPaper for Chrome OS and it will not work on Windows, Mac OS, or Linux.
* For most devices running CrosPaper Pro Live Wallpaper, 1080p is recommended due to hardware limitations. CrosExperts is not liable for any hardware issues you may encounter.
For support, visit us on our subreddit: