Manage your Chromebook's files with desktop-class power!
🌟 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪
- Beta begins!
- Fixed bugs related to the File Content Search.
- ChromeOS 120 will allow CrosExplorer to open files from the Files app!
CrosExplorer is the ChromeOS Exclusive file management extension!
🗃 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗣𝗣
- Go beyond ChromeOS’ base Google Drive integration with more Cloud options. Drives include:
- Box support for encrypted file upload and download.
- Dropbox cloud support.
- CrosExplorer users can add one account for free. Add an unlimited amount with a CrosExplorer Pro purchase!
📂 𝗔𝗗𝗗 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬
- Archive & Extract files ChromeOS doesn’t natively support.
- Supported formats include .7z, .rar, and more coming soon!
- Go beyond archiving with a CrosExplorer Pro purchase! Pro users unlock the Download Manager, Batch Renamer, File Content Search, and more!
🦾 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗢
Unlock CrosExplorer Pro for $19.99!
- Batch Renamer! Tired of renaming files one by one? No more with CrosExplorer Pro’s powerful renaming functions. Use variables to automatically enter file names and editing dates, too!
- File Content Search! Forgot where you wrote a much needed note? Search entire directories of documents and their contents using CrosExplorer Pro!
- File Converter! Want to change a file format but don’t want to install a whole new application? Try out the media-converter function.
- Download Manager (Beta) - Take full advantage of CrosExplorer’s file powers to make managing and organizing downloads a cinch!
- There’s more on the way, so stay tuned!
🔒 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗘 & 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗘
- We use the latest, most secure extension technologies from Google to accomplish what we do. Manifest Version 3 keeps you safe from harmful extensions and we embrace it wholeheartedly.
- CrosExplorer Pro payments are handled by Stripe. This system is used and trusted by Google, Amazon, Zoom, and others.
- CrosExplorer Pro sign-ups are handled through ExtensionPay. This library is open-source, allowing you to read and verify every line of code contained within it.
- Some CrosExplorer Pro features require an internet connection.
- We developed CrosExplorer for ChromeOS and it will not work on Windows, MacOS, or Linux.
For full patch notes and support, visit us on our subreddit: