Store and sync all your passwords with your Cozy.
Cozy Pass, the French and open source password manager application of your personal cloud Cozy that makes the Internet easier by helping you to create, save and autofill strong passwords for all your accounts so you can browse securely online.
- Save passwords and logins as you browse.
- Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere.
- Sync your online data to every device automatically, whether you’re an Apple or an Android addict, or browse the Internet with Chrome
- Create unique and strong passwords for each of your accounts with the password generator.
- Import your passwords already saved in another manager or browser
Log in everywhere
- Enter automatically the correct credentials every time you browse the web
- Stop wasting time looking for your card number and simplify your online purchases
Security and privacy by design as an evidence
- End-to-end encryption of all stored data
- Use of the open-source and audited Bitwarden protocol
- French hosting
- Open-source solution: our approach is transparent and auditable by everyone
- Decentralized model in break with the current GAFA business model
You are the only one to control access to your passwords and all your other data
For more services, Cozy Pass is integrated into a personal cloud, Cozy, a true personal data platform where other applications are available to simplify your online daily life.
- Discover Cozy Drive to back up, organize and share your documents and other files,
- Discover the Cozy Banks application for better control of your personal finances when you can't get to your bank.
- More than 150 brands to connect to automatically retrieve data from your online accounts (banks, insurers, mobile operators, e-commerce, health insurance companies, etc.).
- If you do not find the information you are looking for (we apologize in advance), we invite you to contact directly our dedicated Claude email@example.com specifying "Pass Chrome".
- To learn more about password manager encryption, our dedicated security team has written a special article about security: