‘CoverageBook Clipper’ copies coverage URLs and stores them so you don’t have to.
When you discover a new piece of PR coverage online, wouldn't it be nice to avoid the faff of copying and pasting the link from the address bar and into your coverage report?
It takes seconds to copy and paste. But those seconds add up, especially if you’re adding one coverage link at a time. And you’ve got better things to do in the busy world of public relations.
The CoverageBook Clipper extension will help you create your coverage reports quicker.
Here’s how in 6 easy steps:
1. You find a new piece of coverage - yes!
2. Click the coveragebook.com icon in your Chrome toolbar
3. Click ‘Bookmark this page’
4. Find another piece of coverage? Great, click ‘Bookmark this page’ again
5. Keep an eye on how much coverage you’ve collected with the icon counter
6. Click ‘Copy All Bookmarks’, then you can paste into either a new or existing coverage report.
That’s it. Discovery to coverage report in seconds.
We realise this isn't going to win any awards for technological innovation but we’re not fans of faff. Making the lives of PR professionals easier is far more important to us.