Countdown & countup timer, with simple interface and ability to run multiple timers. You've got all the features you need in one set
Since version 3 there is a new input system:
Scroll up/down over the time to adjust.
Enter the number directly (there is no input field), click on timer (you will notice a white triangle on left top corner).
The "." or "," acts as separators between hours, minutes or seconds.
5 hours 7 minutes and 35 seconds => 5.7.35 or 50735
23 days 5 hours 25 minutes => 23.5.25. or 23052500
45 minutes => 45. or 4500
15 seconds => 15
* Set as many timers as you need
* Count up to 999 days.
* Set countup (like stopwatch without miliseconds) to start set timer to 00:00:00
* Countdown is still counting when browser is closed
* Pause/Resume/Reset the timer
* Display timer in icon badge [red for (hour:min) / green for (min:sec)]
* Sound Notification with CountDown state and CountUp shown
* Set and navigate the timers with keyboard
* Set timer with scroll wheel
* Set custom message for each countdown
* [Update images, create a User Guide and maybe a short Tutorial]
* Options page
* Autoselect the default to next LTR timer.
* Export to csv
* [Your suggestion here]
P.S.: Rate the extension and spread the word to encourage the developer (me) to dedicate more time in implementing more features.
P.P.S : Make your suggestions, if there is something that you miss or dislike, please make me know.
* v 3.1.3 : Bug fixes
* v 3.1 : New design, easier note edit and badge select.
* v 3.0.5 : Added rich notification api
* v 3.0.1 : Added restart and dismiss in notification popup
* v 3.0 : Refactored completely (new cool features will be available soon)
* v 220.127.116.11 : UI fix
* v 2.9.2 : Updated limit up to 22 timers, run in background, other bugfixes
* v 18.104.22.168 : Changed note input.
* v 22.214.171.124 : Bug fixes, canvas icons replaced by svg.
* v 126.96.36.199 : Overdue fixed
* v 188.8.131.52 : Badge fixed
* v 2.9 : New features: countup, set on time alarm. Improved input. Optimized
* v 184.108.40.206 : Bugfix
* v 2.8.5 : Set timer with scroll wheel, other bug fixes
* v 220.127.116.11 : Overlap fix, font fix.
* v 2.8.0 : Included jquery library. Manual sort, redesigned notes view.
* v 2.7.1 : Bugfix for data corruption. [error: 0323] will alert after update to 2.7.1
* v 18.104.22.168 : Minor bugfix
* v 2.7.0 : New canvas driven UI with more animations, ability to delete the timer in any position
* v 2.1.0 : Implemented navigation key setup + minor bugfuxes
* v 2.0.1 : Fixed a bug related with deleting the default timer
* v 2.0 : MultiTimer implementation with dynamic management + few bugfixes
* v 1.7 : Implemented custom notes and snooze
* v.1.5 : Optimized interface for timer input; offline timer (runs even when browser is closed, [notification will show only if browser is open])
* v.1.2 : Implemented a pause function
* v1.1.5 : Corrected a tiny bug(?) about focus after running the timer