Countdown & countup timer, with simple interface and ability to run multiple timers.
I'm working on an improved input system, but for now a quick start for how to use the current one:
You can use the mouse scroll wheel, just point to the right time field and scroll the wheel up/down to adjust the value (ddd hh:mm:ss).
You can also use the keyboard by directly typing the desired time. First click on one of the timers (anywhere beside notes) and input your time.
To set 15 minutes: 15. or 1500 (00:15:00)
To set 72 hours (3 days): 72.. or 3... (3 00:00:00)
To set 3 hours and 45 minutes: 345. or 3.45. (03:45:00)
To set 90 seconds (1:30): 90 or 1.30 (00:01:30)
* Fixed keyboard input not registering
* Tricky input (still working on it)
* (new ) TTS for notes
* (new) Shortcuts on badge timer
* (new) Options to set different sound alarms and volume
* (new) Notification alert (optional)
* (new) Multiple colour themes
* Multiple timers
* High range of spans with up to several years
* Count up like stopwatch (to start, set the timer from 00:00:00)
* Optimised for extensive use
* Display timer one the icon badge
* Set and navigate the timers with keyboard
* Set timer with scroll wheel
* Custom notes for each countdown
P.S. Rate the extension and spread the word to encourage the developer (me) to dedicate more time in implementing more features.