The Secure Way to Sign on the Go - easily add digital signatures to your PDF, Word and Excel documents.
CoSign, the most widely-used standard digital signature solution with millions of signers at businesses, governments and cloud services worldwide, offers the most secure web-based digital signature solution available today.
With CoSign you can easily accelerate your workflows by adding digital signatures to your PDF, Word and Excel documents at any time, from any location, using any computer or mobile device. Because our digital signatures are based on standards, long-term trust, integrity and security are ensured with proof of signer identity, user intent and document integrity. The signatures can be easily validated by anyone at any time without requiring proprietary verification software.
• Add one or more digital signatures to your PDF, Word and Excel documents
• Upload your documents from Google Drive or from your computer/device
• Determine the location and size of your signature box and your signature's appearance (graphical signature, name, title, date & time, reason for signing, etc.)
• Add as many personal graphical signatures as you want by sketching (fingers/mouse), typing (using a variety of fonts), or uploading (from your device/computer)
• When you're finished, simply download the signed copy back to Google Drive or your computer/device, or send it via email
To use CoSign from within Google Drive, click on the "Add to Chrome" button to add it to your Google Drive account. To sign your document, simply right click on it, select "Open With" and then "CoSign Web App".
To learn more about CoSign, refer http://www.arx.com