Add the header to all response 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *'. Also it remove referer header to some testing request.
CORS Enable will help you to deal with Cross Origin Resource Sharing. This small tool will be helpful for web developer and related domain that face with cross domain issue.
List of feature:
- Allow cross domain by adding/replacing the header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *' to all response
- It also hide the 'Referer' header in some request
- No interface, simply just install/enable it and enjoy.
- Add toggle button to enable/disable the function
- Remove unnecessary tabs permission