Ever wondered how to easily transfer URL or any string between your desktop and mobile devices and vice versa? CopyThat solves this problem. Follow below steps.
1. Add CopyThat plugin to Chrome
2. Download CopyThat app from Google Play Store
1. Download and install CopyThat! in your android device from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.debauk.CopyThat
2. Expand sync devices in Chrome
3. Open the app in android and click on pair device. Scan the barcode and you should see device sync information on both chrome plugin and android app. You are all set for data transfers.
4. You can start sending current opened tabs URL. Select any tab from dropdown and url will be sent to Android device.
5. You can also copy any data into clipboard(CTRL+C) and click on cliboard button.
6. Present file transfer size limit has been set to 8MB. However we are working on unlimited size peer to peer file transfer with options to pause, resume and cancel.
7. Similarly clipboard content and file can be transferred from Android device to Desktop(via chrome plugin).
For any queries or information please reach us at email@example.com.