Copy text, images, notes and screenshots to Google Drive and manage Drive directly via Chrome Toolbar - web research tool.
The "Copy Notes to Google Drive" Chrome Extension allows to easily save and organize information found on the web to your Google Drive in order to streamline your research.
1. Copy-paste Text and Images to your Google Docs via right-click
2. Manage Google Drive vie Chrome Toolbar (select, create & open Folders and Docs)
3. Save Notes & Screenshots to Google Docs
1. only accesses data it strictly needs to perform its main function
- It accesses information from users' Google Drive in order for users to select and create new
folders and documents to save text and images to
- It accesses information found on the webpages the user browses to store that information
to the Google Drive documents selected by the user
2. does not store, share or transmit in any way any Google user data
3. does not use or transfer the data for serving ads, retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising
4. does not allow any other humans to read the data