Right click >> copy link text (instead of link address)
Right-click on a link to copy the link's text rather than the URL.
Sometimes you just want the text of the link rather than its URL. You can click-drag to select the text, but this is a somewhat tricky maneuver: if you misclick, you end up following the link to a different page.
I wrote this based on the Firefox extension CoLT, when I realized how much easier it makes life to have a simple no-fuss way of selecting link text.
* Highlight link when it is copied (includes option to disable it)
* Customizable menu labels for custom formats
* Make it work, in a limited fashion, in the chrome gallery
* Formatting options when pasting content
* Remove option to work on file URLs, since context menu items cannot be added on file URLs
* Fix issues where copying the link text wouldn't work when the link contained other elements
* Russian translation (thanks to the anonymous person who sent me the text to use!)
* New icon from the Diagram icon set offered by http://www.doublejdesign.co.uk/.