Copy Link or Image as Markdown code
Copy as Markdown is a Chrome extension which can help you copy the following things as Markdown to your system clipboard:
- Current Tab as Link
- A Link on the Page
- If the link has an Image in it, the copied Markdown will take that image as link text.
- An Image on the Page
- All Tabs as a List of Links
- Select Tabs for a List of Links
You can also customize keyboards shortcuts to copy link of tab(s) without a single mouse click.
- Cannot grab image.alt when copying image
- On Microsoft Windows, copied page link doesn't come with the link title