An extension fully loaded with tons of useful time-related features... But the best part is, it is totally COOL.
Chrome Clock has changed its name to Cool Clock.
The first extension that has
- Digital / Analog clock
- Hourly time announcement on a Desktop Notification
- Alarm (supports multiple alarms)
- Supports importing calendar data from Google Calendar™ (public and private)
... and more.
Type the keyword "clock" into the Omnibox (URL box) then press "Tab" can search your saved to-dos and alarms quickly.
It is also translated into 25 languages.
Help translate Cool Clock:
Why clock on the tool bar is not a bad idea:
- If you hide your windows start bar, you can know the time on the Chrome.
- This is so cool that's must-have.
- Pictures are better than the Windows default clock -- "7:00 a.m."
- Better font.
- Timezone settings.
- If you want want to hide the clock temporarily, just check that in the option page.
- Requires few memories.
- Lots of ways to show time.
- Many details in the popup.
- Includes clock, calendar and digital clock...
- Show detailed date and time.
- Has translations.
- All about time.
- Fix unstable Chrome OS time
You can choose how to show time in several ways:
1. Show the time in a translucent red badge with motion
(that red thingy in front of the icon).
2. Show the time on the icon
- using a analog clock,
- using a digital clock like the logo of this extension,
- 12 hour system or,
- 24 hour system,
3. Show both "badge"(1.) and "icon"(2.) .
4. Show none of them, or, "Nothing".
(not kidding, you can change that in the options page.)
5. Flips clock, hourly time announcement, countdown timer, alarm (with customizable ringtone), stopwatch, calendar (can add stuff to it and can sync with Google Calendar™) and more.
View my other extensions: http://goo.gl/1PFU
If you like this extension, please give it a five-star rating or go to Cool Clock's
Facebook Fan page:
100% Clean, checked by Softpedia.
Google Calendar is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.