An extension fully loaded with tons of useful time-related features... But the best part is, it is totally COOL.
This is not your ordinary clock on a toolbar. This does more than that.
Time-telling is one of the main feature of this extension, and different methods are often prefered in displaying time. In this, you can modify multiple the appearance of the clock, which is located in the toolbar.
Let's take a step further. Why do you need to look for the time yourself when you can be informed with the time automatically on intervals? This extension also provides an hourly notification, which can be configured to even announce the time with TTS.
Stopwatch, alarm, and countdown timer are included along with a simple calendar. Events can imported from Google Calendar.
You can also type "clock" in the Omnibox to quick search your to-dos and alarms within seconds.
Why clock on the tool bar is not a bad idea:
- If you hide your windows start bar, you can know the time on the Chrome.
- This is so cool that's must-have.
- Pictures are better than the Windows default clock -- "7:00 a.m."
- Editable appearances.
- Timezone settings.
- If you want want to hide the clock temporarily, just check that in the option page.
- Lots of ways to show time.
- Many details in the popup.
- Includes clock, calendar and digital clock...
- Show detailed date and time.
- Hourly notifications.
[Chrome Clock has changed its name to Cool Clock. 2-2-2011]
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/coolclock
Tweet it: http://goo.gl/VEhfO
100% Clean, checked by Softpedia.
Google Calendar is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.