Edit cookies related to the current page and all its CORS frames right from the popup interface
This open-source extension offers a toolbar interface to view and edit all the cookies that are related to the current page. For your convenience, the extension also lists those cookies that are accessed by cross-origin (CORS) subframes located on the current page. Cookies are categorized into different sections based on their origins.
It is possible to edit different cookie properties right from the interface. Also, you can also delete the selected cookies.
1. Import and export cookies to and from a JSON file
2. View all cookies related to the current tab even sub-frames
3. Open the cookie editor in a separate tab for a larger view
4. "Search Cookies by Domain" context menu over the action button
5. "Open Cookie Editor in new Tab" context menu over the action button
6. Export cookies in TEXT format (compatible with Wget and Curl command-line tools)
For bug reports please use