Copy a recipe from a URL and paste into Create My Cookbook
Cookbook Recipe Copier lets you easily copy recipe details from online recipes into your createmycookbook.com cookbook (Cookbook Recipe Copier is a third-party extension and is not affiliated with Create My Cookbook).
How to Use Cookbook Recipe Copier
* In your createmycookbook.com account, open your cookbook and then open the Recipe Box
* Click Add Recipes and choose "I'll Type It"
* While the New Recipe form is open click the Cookbook Recipe Copier extension icon to show a popup where you can enter the URL of a recipe to copy
* Click the Copy Recipe button in the popup to copy the recipe details into the recipe form
Cookbook Recipe Copier Options
To change the settings, right click on the extension icon and click Options.
* Download Recipe Image
* Paste Author into Recipe
* Paste Nutrition into Recipe Notes
* Paste URL into Recipe Notes
Icons made by Freepik (https://www.flaticon.com/authors/freepik) from Flaticon (www.flaticon.com).