Sort your chats into tabs on WhatsApp. Find the chat thread you want faster, and never miss a message again!
Organize your WhatsApp Web into tabs according to your needs. No more endless scrolling just to find that specific chat thread with custom tabs, efficiently clear your unread messages with system tabs, and boost inbox productivity with must-have tools like Schedule Events, Reminders, Share conversations, and Notes feature.
Please check our changelog for the latest updates ✨ https://changelog.cooby.co ✨
Any feature requests? Let us know! 👉 https://feedback.cooby.co/feature-requests 👈
Got any queries? Check out our FAQs for answers 👉 https://cooby.co/faq 👈
Learn how to use Cooby Extension! 👉 https://cooby.co/faq#extension-faq 👈
* Unlike WA Web Plus for WhatsApp™, WhatsWeb, WAToolkit, Promote Route, and other WhatsApp Chrome extensions, we focus on modernizing your WhatsApp inbox instead of bulk messaging.
1. Default system tabs - pre-built tabs that auto-update such as Unread, Awaiting Reply, Group, Broadcast list, etc.
2. Custom tabs - create personalized tabs according to your workflow
3. Reminders - set follow-up reminders
4. Schedule Events - configure your Google Calendar to schedule events right within WhatsApp
5. Share Conversations - share WhatsApp conversations to whomever you wish in just a few clicks
6. Notes - jot down important information on the built-in notepad in every chat
7. Start New Chat - send messages to unsaved WhatsApp numbers
WE DO NOT COLLECT YOUR CHAT DATA. YOUR CHAT DATA WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER. WE DO NOT COLLECT PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION EITHER. WE WILL ONLY CONTACT YOU WITH YOUR DIRECT CONSENT
This extension is 100% privacy-safe 💯. We DO NOT collect your chat data or personal information. We will NEVER sell your data to any third-party companies in any shape or form. Cooby Inc. is a U.S.-based company that complies with U.S. laws.
The permission requested on Google Chrome while installing Cooby might sound scary, but it's far from the real needs of the extension. The permissions are technically required for the following reasons:
- Read and change your data on http://web.whatsapp.com : Required to add tabs to the top of WhatsApp Web. We don't collect any chat or contact data from your WhatsApp.
- Read your browsing history: As scary as it sounds, we only need this permission strictly for the One-Click to WhatsApp Web (WAW) feature. We do not collect your browsing history at all. In fact, this is the "tab" permission from the Chrome Developer Guide, which DOES NOT allow us to read your browsing history. It only allows us to know what tabs are open right now.
For any concerns or feedback, please feel free to email *firstname.lastname@example.org*
Join our community 🏘 on Facebook to learn more about Cooby: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coobians
WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Cooby is an independent product developed by Cooby Inc., and has no relationship to WhatsApp, WhatsApp Inc, or Facebook Inc. It is not an official WhatsApp or Facebook product.