Convert your emails to PDF format on offline mode (without a server interaction; secure and private) to backup your emails
This extension adds two new buttons to your Gmail interface. One orange PDF button and one blue PDF button. The orange button can be used to generate distraction-free PDF documents and the blue one generates a normal PDF document. It is also possible to press the toolbar button (action button) to convert multiple emails to PDF at once. For bulk conversion, you need to select a few threads first.
1. Supports all Gmail view modes (no split, right of inbox, below inbox)
2. Supports bulk conversion by selecting multiple threads at once
3. Support simple and advance printing with and without images
4. Extracts email date and use it in the archived name
1. The orange button is called the "simple" mode of operation. In this mode, your emails are reformated and all the images, lines, and any other distracting elements are removed from the document before the PDF file is generated. This is useful to generate PDF for fast reading.
2. The blue button is called the "normal" mode of operation. In this mode, the "window.print()" function is called and the generated document is in the standard format.
4. By default, no image is attached to your document if the "simple" mode is selected so that there would be no image fetching from remote servers.
For more info please visit:
To report bugs please visit:
1. You can now customize the filename
2. There are options to hide both or either print and simple mode buttons
3. The extension now embeds a few popular fonts to the PDF document so it will look better in the simple printing mode.
1. It is now possible to use managed storage to control settings
2. Font detection algorithm is improved
1. Extension supports printing in multiple logged-in accounts
1. Supports bulk conversion. Select a few threads and press the action button to convert each email to PDF one by one.