Provides an easy and pleasant search of content on the content sites directly from your browser's address bar.
Are you frustrated sometimes with the built-in search engine of large content sites? Did you once get lost on the sites and didn't manage to find the topics you wanted to look for? Were you curious about how to look efficiently for articles and for certain topics on a news website?
This extension is a Chrome extension that dedicates to providing an easy and pleasant content search experience from your browser’s address bar.
How does it work?
1. Type @ in the address bar to activate the quick commands.
2. After @, add the domain name of the website that you want to look on
3. Type your query after a space, example: @techcrunch dual-screen
4. Press Enter and go to the result page.
Permissions used and reasons:
2. Change your default search engine to our private domain search.searchsafe.tech powered by Yahoo. We require this permission to use our domain as a placeholder and to provide you the functionality in the autocomplete suggestions of your address bar. Inside this extension, we support Yahoo, Google, and Bing. You can switch to a different provider at any time inside the Settings section.
How to remove this extension?
If you want to remove our extension, go to “Settings” on Chrome, and find our extension in the “Extensions” tab. Click “remove”. Alternatively, you can right-click on the extension’s icon on your browser and select “Uninstall” from the drop-down menu.
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google LLC. The use of it does not imply any affiliation to or endorsement by Google LLC.