Contact Center's Chrome extension
Verizon's Contact Center Hub offers a simple, affordable solution to help your business provide exceptional customer service.
Providing great customer service is key to growing your business. Verizon's Contact Center Hub solution is an easy-to-use, cloud-based contact center solution that enables customers to connect with your business anytime, anywhere. It can be set up quickly, so you can spend more time engaging with customers and less time dealing with technology. The service is adjustable and scalable in real-time to suit your varying business needs.
Customer service agents can work anywhere they have an internet connection or a mobile device. Simple mobile apps enable them with advanced features to receive customer interactions on the go. Key features include:
- Simple voice and SMS contact center capability
- From purchase to setup in as little as 24 hours
- Easily configure Call Routing and IVR from a browser
- Toll Free or 10-Digit Local Numbers with Flat-rate calling plans
- Analytics and reporting for a real-time perspective of the virtual center
- Native CRM integrations to integrate with your current business processes
- Affordable pricing, so even the smallest business can buy
1. You must subscribe to Verizon's Contact Center Hub service through our Business Sales team.
2. Download and install the Contact Center Hub App on your device.
3. Enter the user credentials provided by your Contact Center Hub service administrator.
Visit https://www.verizon.com/business/small-medium/ to learn more about Contact Center Hub.