Call using your regular business or private number from Gmail™ through a SIP account
USE YOUR BUSINESS OR PRIVATE NUMBER TO CALL THROUGH GMAIL
Receive the calls on your regular business and private numbers directly in Gmail
Place calls directly by clicking on phone numbers in Gmail contacts and mail in order to use your regular business or private numbers.
PERFECTLY INTEGRATED WITH THE ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS ENVIRONMENT
Connect Me is compatible with most Cloud UC and enterprise UC platforms. Besides acting as a standard SIP softphone, Connect Me also enriches the IP PBX (Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel, Skype for Business, Mitel, Asterisk...), and UC platforms with features like Video and Messaging.
Support call over internet or use your regular desk phone.
Integrate with your PBX directory including presence.
Add optionally chat, video and screen sharing.
HOW TO ACTIVATE?
1. Install the Chrome extension.
2. Request and configure a Connect Me URL access to your Connect Me provider (ex: www.fuzer.net)
2. Click on account Connect Me for Gmail near the chrome menu
3. Fill your URL. (ex: https://escaux.connect.fuzer.net)
4. Indicate which short numbers must be considered as short extensions (ex:90X,55X,54X,56X)
5. Indicate your country
6. Log in gmail.