Congregate PDFs from search results and Gmail attachments online. Easily edit, annotate, sign and share your PDFs.
PDFfiller’s Google Chrome extension allows you to instantly congregate your PDF documents from search results and Gmail attachments in the PDFfiller editor.
Simply click the Fill button next to a PDF from the web or a Gmail attachment to open this document in the PDFfiller editor. Repeat this step for other documents you want to congregate.
Select PDFs in your PDFfiller account you’d like to congregate, list them in your desired order and click Merge. That’s all: your new document is ready.
With the PDFfiller Google Chrome Extension you can:
- Congregate multiple PDFs in a single click
- Type text anywhere on a PDF
- Annotate PDFs by adding sticky notes, comments and textboxes
- Add smart fillable fields such as signatures, dates, textboxes and numbers to a PDF
- Make documents publicly accessible by adding a button or a link to your website
- eSign PDFs using your mouse, trackpad, keyboard or webcam
When you’ve finished editing a PDF, you can fax, email, save or print it out.
***Please note that you must register for a free PDFfiller account to save changes to documents. A paid subscription is required to use some PDFfiller features.***
Want to try PDFfiller for FREE? Receive a free 7 day trial automatically when you register for PDFfiller after using this app! (Valid for new accounts only).
Visit http://www.pdffiller.com to contact our support team
Follow us on Twitter: @pdf_filler
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/pdffiller