Chrome Extension for Confluence to create Meeting Notes directly from your Google Calendar. Quick and easy meeting management.
Search Confluence & Jira, Create Meeting Notes from calendar events, and track your Confluence Tasks easily. Do more with less context switching. This extension is your smart entry point for Atlassian Jira and Confluence, seamlessly integrated with your browser!
Must-have Browser Extension for all Confluence & Jira users! The Confluence Chrome Extension makes Confluence Meeting Notes easy and effective and saves you lot of time.
Completely FREE basic plan now available. Get Meetical today!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ FEATURES ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
1) 👉 CREATE Meeting Notes in Confluence with a click of a button, directly from your Google Calendar.
2) 🔗 DIRECT LINK from any event on Google Calendar to the corresponding Confluence page. You and all participants will find the page faster. Preparing and making contributions becomes a breeze and a habit for everyone!
3) 🧩 DASHBOARD to see recent meeting pages, search Confluence and manage all your tasks!
+ 🚨 New Notification Badge for overdue tasks
4) 🦾 AUTOMATE -> Automatically create pages for recurring meetings. Automatically structures meeting notes hierarchically and keeps naming consistent. (STANDARD version only!)
5) 📊 Use time-saving Meeting TEMPLATES! Create your own or use built-in templates For Team Meetings, 1-on-1 Meetings, Weekly Tactical Meetings, Strategy Meetings, Executive Meetings, .... Install and customize the meeting templates and create new global and space templates. (STANDARD version only!)
🤖 Enable Automations right from Google Calendar (Standard version only)
📝 View and Edit pages in a sidebar alongside your Calendar or Conferencing tool
✅ Track and complete your Confluence Tasks from the Extension
🚦 Subtle Notification Badge for Overdue Tasks, right in your Browser
➕ Remember last used Space/Parent/Template
🔎 Search Confluence bar on top and search history (Shortcut CTRL + M to open pop-up 🤓)
Save time, organize meeting notes faster, find information instantly, keep everyone more accountable and keep your team productive. Get Meetical!
We offer a 100% free basic version, and a Standard version (30 days free trial).
- To use the free basic version, just install the Extension and follow setup.
- To use the Standard version, first install the Confluence App from the Atlassian Marketplace (30 days free trial): 🧩 https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222405
The free version does not require a Confluence admin to install a Marketplace App, but currently does not support all features. The standard version gives you the full Meetical experience and supports the further development of this app - Check all details here: https://www.meetical.io/pricing/pricing-cloud
✅ Create meeting notes faster (last minute, or completely automated)
✅ Find meeting notes faster (by direct link, full-text search, meeting report macros)
✅ Free your mind from recurring admin tasks with powerful automations
✅ Drastically reduce context switches between Apps
✅ Don't miss important tasks, action items, past decisions and keep everyone on the same page
Every key meeting should have a linked Confluence page right in the calendar invite and include up-to-date meeting information.
With this chrome extension you can create and link a Confluence meeting notes pages directly from your calendar. It's easy and fast and does not require you to switch between different tools or manually enter the same information over and over again.
The meeting page will get created instantly and a link will be added to the calendar invite. Better meeting notes, create more frequently and the whole process is much more user-friendly. Meeting notes get much easier to find for everyone.
- Use amazing templates for team meetings, tactical meetings, 1-on-1 meetings and much more. You can even build and use your own templates!
- For recurring meetings, you can define a template to use for every meeting in that series.
- Review of all open action items in a series becomes easy
- Recurring meeting pages can then get auto-created for you, by a number of days in advance you define.
★ Features of the Confluence Chrome Extension:
- Adds a new button to create Confluence pages base on any event on your calendar directly from your Google Calendar.
- Choose the target space and - optionally - a page template (new meeting templates added recently for team meetings, tactical meetings, strategy meetings etc.).
- All event details such as date, time, location, attendees and description are copied for you to the Confluence Page by the Meetical for Confluence App.
- A link to the Confluence page is added at the bottom of the event description - we recommend this to give all meeting participants immediate access to the Agenda and Meeting Minutes.
- If an existing Confluence Meeting Page for an event could be found, a link to open the Confluence page will appear to avoid duplicate pages for the same event.
★ Installation Guide:
- Installation guide: https://www.meetical.io/learn/setup-confluence-chrome-extension
- Quick start: https://www.meetical.io/learn/confluence-chrome-extension-quick-start
- Complete Documentation: https://www.meetical.io/learn
★ New to Confluence, Jira, Templates and Meeting Notes?
🤓 Check out our Introduction and Ultimate Guide to Confluence Meeting Notes: https://www.meetical.io/learn/confluence-meeting-notes-guide
📕 All you need to know about Confluence Templates and how to create Confluence Templates: https://www.meetical.io/learn/create-your-own-custom-confluence-templates
🚀 Visit Intro to Meetical: https://www.meetical.io/learn/introduction-to-meetical
★ Setup of the Confluence Chrome Extension
1. After you install the Extension, navigate to the edit screen of any existing event on your Google Calendar or create a new event.
2. The edit event screen will show a new section under the location of the event, asking you to "Add Authentication" in order to use the Extension.
3. You can then follow the link with the label "Get your API" key which will show you your personal API key. This Key you must then input in the "Your API key" field and click on "Save".
★ More on the philosophy behind Meetical:
For every important meeting have a collaborative document, to gather input and share results and minutes.
Everybody hates ineffective meetings, but what is even worse? To make people feel excluded from meetings!
How can you keep meetings small and effective and at the same time avoid conflicts and involve all interested parties?
Meetical helps you to keep your meetings effective. For every important Meeting, create a Meeting Page on Confluence and make it accessible to all interested parties. Include all essential information on that page and link the page in the the event description.
We recommend to create a meeting page with the agenda at least 2 or 3 days in advance to the meeting to gather input and refine the meeting participant list. Only include who can make active contributions. Make the meeting goals and agenda clear.
During the meeting, do live collaborative note taking and if possible make the notes visible to everybody on a separate screen.
After the meeting, share the results with all participants and also with all interested parties to help your company embrace an open work culture.
Keep spectators out of the meeting and make nobody feel excluded by sharing the agenda and meeting results beyond the participant list.
Get Meetical from the Atlassian Marketplace!
- Firefox user? Check our Firefox Add-on for Confluence https://www.meetical.io/learn/setup-confluence-firefox-add-on
- Outlook user? Check our Confluence Outlook Add-in for Microsoft 365 https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/wa200002105
Meetical is a Meeting Management App, based on Atlassian Confluence. It enhances both Confluence and your Calendar, and makes Meeting Notes collaborative, easy and effective. The full name of the App is "Meetical Meetings for Confluence".
Do I need Confluence to use Meetical?
Yes you need Atlassian Confluence. You can get started for free with Confluence: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence
I'm new to Meeting Notes and Confluence...
Welcome aboard! We've written an introduction article about Confluence Meeting Notes for you: https://www.meetical.io/learn/confluence-meeting-notes-guide
Do you offer a free solution?
Yes, we offer a basic free version. Confluence also has a free starter version available.
What's the difference between Free and Standard version?
The free version creates only basic meeting pages without macros and was built to enable users to try out Meetical, without the need to ask a Confluence Admin to install the App or get management approvals etc. – compared to the Standard version, pages are less feature rich and some features are missing (even not possible technically). For example you will only see a list of emails on the free basic pages, in the Standard version we'll map attendees to real users and send notifications. The Standard version also includes unlimited automations for recurring meetings and fully customisable templates.
For those who can install (and afford) the Standard version, we highly recommend it. Detailed feature comparison: https://www.meetical.io/pricing/pricing-cloud - Reach out to us if you need sales support, we have great slide decks to help you convince the right people to start a free trial of the Standard Confluence App.
Do I need the Confluence App to use the Confluence Chrome Extension?
It's recommended, but not required anymore for the Free Basic version.
If you do not have confluence admin rights, please request the App internally and ask your Confluence Admin to install the App from the Atlassian Marketplace.
How is it different from other Meeting Management Software?
Other vendors like Hugo, hugo.team, Docket, Meetric, Fellow, Fellow App, Fellow Chrome Extension, Adam, Hypercontext ship an entire new software stack which comes with a proprietary editor, limited integrations compared to Atlassian tools, mostly rudimentary templates and yet another software at 6$ per user or more. Meetical delivers a Meeting Management tool on top of your existing tool stack at 1/4 of the price. With a better editor - powered by Confluence - automations, a huge ecosystem for many more use cases, best-in-class data security and permission management, more seamless integration and templates including powerful macros and advanced reports.
Does Meetical help with transcriptions and support Google Docs?
While other tools like Supernormal, loopin, between (btwn), airgram, briefly, transkriptor focus on providing transcriptions, automated summaries and AI buzz, we focus on helping teams to take less notes, but better notes. And make results traceable and actionable.
How does it compare to Hypercontext?
While Hypercontext is mostly focused on Leaders managing their 1-on-1 Meetings, Meetical supports the entire spectrum of tactical meetings, including Scrum Meetings, while still being great for 1-on-1s.
Do I need Atlassian Jira to use Confluence and Meetical?
You don't need Jira, only Confluence is required, but you can certainly link any Jira issues on the Confluence Pages etc. Our Chrome Extension also recognised Jira issues in Confluence Tasks and renders Links to those issues.
Is my data secure?
Yes, your meeting data at rest is protected by Atlassian's world class, enterprise ready cloud security infrastructure. We only act as data processor and are committed to keep your data secure on our side with industry standards and security best practices. Find out more: https://www.meetical.io/product/security
How much does Meetical cost?
Meetical offers a free and paid plan around ~1$/user/month, please find all details on our website.
Find more info on our website https://www.meetical.io and reach out to us at https://www.meetical.io/support.
Get Meetical! Thank You!