Chrome Extension for Confluence to create Meeting Notes directly from your Google Calendar. Quick and easy meeting management.
Simplify Meeting Notes with the Confluence Chrome Extension by Meetical. Make Confluence Meeting Notes easy and effective!
Save time, organize meeting notes faster, keep everyone more accountable, establish a good meeting culture and keep meetings productive.
1) 👉 CREATE Meeting Notes in Confluence with a click of a button, directly from your Google Calendar.
2) 🔗 DIRECT LINK from any meeting event on Google Calendar to the corresponding Confluence page. You and all participants will find the page faster. Preparing and making contributions becomes a breeze and a habit for everyone!
3) 📊 Use great included Meeting Templates! For Team Meetings, 1-on-1 Meetings, Weekly Tactical Meetings, Strategy Meetings, Executive Meetings, .... Install and customize the meeting templates and create new global and space templates.
4) 🦾 Automate -> Automatically structures meeting notes hierarchically + keeps naming consistent + allows you to completely automate page creation for recurring meetings.
❗️ Please note: Requires the Meetical Meetings App for Confluence.
Install from the Atlassian Marketplace (30 days free trial):
🎉 Meetical for Confluence is proud to announce that we are the Grand Prize WINNER of the CodeGeist 2020 hackathon by Atlassian! -> We simplify meetings! 😎
The Chrome Extension requires the corresponding Confluence App "Meetical Meetings":
--> Confluence Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1222405
--> Confluence Server: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1221073
This chrome extension for Confluence will help you to improve your business meetings:
Every key meeting should have a linked Confluence page right in the calendar invite and include up-to-date meeting information.
With this chrome extension you can create and link a Confluence meeting notes pages directly from your calendar. It's easy and fast and does not require you to switch between different tools or manually enter the same information over and over again.
The meeting page will get created instantly and a link will be added to the calendar invite. Better meeting notes, create more frequently and the whole process is much more user-friendly. Meeting notes get much easier to find for everyone.
- Use amazing templates for team meetings, tactical meetings, 1-on-1 meetings and much more. You can even build and use your own templates!
- For recurring meetings, you can define a template to use for every meeting in that series.
- Recurring meeting pages can then get auto-created for you, by a number of days in advance you decide!
★ Features of the Confluence Chrome Extension:
- Adds a new button to create Confluence pages base on any event on your calendar directly from your Google Calendar.
- Choose the target space and - optionally - a page template (new meeting templates added recently for team meetings, tactical meetings, strategy meetings etc.).
- All event details such as date, time, location, attendees and description are copied for you to the Confluence Page by the Meetical for Confluence App.
- A link to the Confluence page is added at the bottom of the event description - we recommend this to give all meeting participants immediate access to the Agenda and Meeting Minutes.
- If an existing Confluence Meeting Page for an event could be found, a link to open the Confluence page will appear to avoid duplicate pages for the same event.
★ Setup of the Confluence Chrome Extension
***Note***: You need to install the corresponding Confluence App "Meetical Meetings" from the Atlassian Marketplace first.
1. After you install the Extension, navigate to the edit screen of any existing event on your Google Calendar or create a new event.
2. The edit event screen will show a new section under the location of the event, asking you to "Add Authentication" in order to use the Extension.
3. You can then follow the link with the label "Get your API" key which will show you your personal API key. This Key you must then input in the "Your API key" field and click on "Save".
★ Installation Guide:
- Meetical for Confluence Chrome Extension Installation guide: https://www.meetical.io/meetical-chrome-extension-setup.html
- Complete Documentation: https://www.meetical.io/documentation.html
★ More on the philosophy behind Meetical:
For every important meeting have a collaborative document, to gather input and share results and minutes.
Everybody hates ineffective meetings, but what is even worse? To make people feel excluded from meetings!
How can you keep meetings small and effective and at the same time avoid conflicts and involve all interested parties?
Meetical helps you to keep your meetings effective. For every important Meeting, create a Meeting Page on Confluence and make it accessible to all interested parties. Include all essential information on that page and link the page in the the event description.
We recommend to create a meeting page with the agenda at least 2 or 3 days in advance to the meeting to gather input and refine the meeting participant list. Only include who can make active contributions. Make the meeting goals and agenda clear.
During the meeting, do live collaborative note taking and if possible make the notes visible to everybody on a separate screen.
After the meeting, share the results with all participants and also with all interested parties to help your company embrace an open work culture.
Keep spectators out of the meeting and make nobody feel excluded by sharing the agenda and meeting results beyond the participant list.
Get Meetical from the Atlassian Marketplace!
Confluence Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1222405
Confluence Server: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1221073
★ Questions & Answers:
Q: Do I need the Confluence App Meetical Meetings installed to use the Confluence Chrome Extension?
A: Yes. If you do not have confluence-administrator rights, please ask you Confluence Admin to install the App from the Atlassian Marketplace.
★ More information:
Find more info on our website https://www.meetical.io and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!